FL Studio is the most complete virtual studio currently available. It will play any sample file (wav), generator (softsynth), VSTi & DXi) or midi instrument you feed it. You will be creating wav, mp3 or midi songs or loops only minutes after launching it. Representing the culmination of more than 12 years of sustained development, FL Studio is now the most flexible virtual music studio in the industry. FL Studio is the most complete virtual studio currently available. It will play any sample file (wav), generator (softsynth), VSTi & DXi) or midi instrument you feed it. You will be creating wav, mp3 or midi songs or loops only minutes after launching it. FL Studio is a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) for Windows PCs (or Intel Mac/ Bootcamp). With a full feature-set and aggressive pricing (inc. lifetime free updates), FL Studio may be your ideal DAW! FL Studio can be used as a scratchpad for your ideas or to produce completely mastered tracks ready for publication. It’s up to you!
[b]What can FL Studio do[/b]
* Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
* Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
* Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
* Live music performance including video effect visualization.
* Mix and remix audio including apply realtime audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
* Multi-track audio recording.
* Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
* Sequencing and arranging.
* Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting (VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native format)
FL Studio 10.0.8 (Fruity Loops) FINAL
FL Studio 10.0.2 (Fruity Loops) FINAL
Size ( ~ 230.71 MB )